I also saw that girl... we cheered her on from the lift, although I can't say that I would have chosen the same ascent route! ;) No idea if the stance of Powdr has changed significantly, although I do know that back in the first October snow there were a LOT of people hiking for turns and I didn't see anyone get hassled (as opposed to 2 years ago when I showed up and was told that my car would be towed if I didn't leave...)

I would also have appreciated fewer snow guns, although the moguls were great! Definitely decided there's a reason people don't ski GS race boards as mogul skis most of the time though ;)