That ascent route worked well at 5:25 in the morning on Sunday, but I'm
surprised anyone would try that later on in the day.  (Then again, when I
wrapped up my day -- err, morning ... err, early morning -- by finally returning
to the base at 8:25, given the long line already, maybe not so surprising
someone would opt for mid-day poaching.)