Hi all,

TONIGHT, if you can brave the snow, please join EWB and CDAE in helping put on a campus wide fundraising event for the EWB Water Project. The announcement for the event is provided below. If you are able please help the club make this a successful event by attending, and bringing as many friends as possible!
Give it Up for Agua! TONIGHT Saturday, Dec. 4th, 8-2am, Billings Center, UVM; www.giveitupforagua.net
TONIGHT on Saturday, December 4th the University of Vermont's Engineers Without Borders(EWB) student chapter and the Community Development and Applied Economics (CDAE) program are holding a Give it Up For Agua! benefit show at the Billings Center on UVM campus in Burlington, Vermont. This a free concert to the public, presenting music from 6 local bands, as well as a raffle(tickets $2 or 3 for $5) with items including dinner for two at skinny pancake. We are asking for donations, and 100 percent of the money raised will go towards materials and the implementation of a new water infrastructure system for the community of Taulabe, Honduras. The estimated cost is $20,000.

The Following Bands Will Be Present:
  1. Whales and Wolves
  2. Quill Rat
  3. Wax Mice
  4. Cloud Eyes
  5. Removal
  6. Grasstower

If you would like to learn more about our project or are interested in making a donation, please contact our EWB-UVM student chapter Fundraising Coordinator, Matt Grob, at [log in to unmask].

--
Aspire to be useful. -Barack Obama

--
Aspire to be useful. -Barack Obama