Hi Susan - we include the numbers of resident and non-resident events.  We
no longer include any names.

Below is the Statistics section from our 2009 Town Report:

2009 Calendar Year

ELECTIONS
BALLOTS CAST

Jan 20th                         Twin Valley Annual Meeting
143

Mar 3rd                         Annual Town & Town School District Meeting
414

Nov 10th                                   Special Town Meeting - Use of
Australian Ballot                      Floor

                                    system for public questions related to
the pergola

                                    at the bank park

New Registered Voters:     47

Purged Voters:                  58

Total Registered Voters:            1518

VITAL STATISTICS

The official records from which the following statistics are derived are
housed in the Town Clerk's office.  They are available for public review
during regular office hours.

BIRTHS:                      15 - Resident

MARRIAGES:              7 - Resident

                                      6 - Non-Resident

CIVIL MARRIAGES:     5 - Non Resident

(as of Sept.1, 2009)

DEATHS:                     12 - Resident

                                      1 - Non-Resident

BURIALS:                     8 - Resident

                                      4 - Non-Resident

CERTIFIED COPIES ISSUED: 82

LAND RECORDS:

          Total Pages of documents processed as land records:  4890

            Total Transactions including property transfers:  1325

DOG LICENSES ISSUED:     314

LIQUOR LICENSES ISSUED:         30