  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of TownClerk Guildhall
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 3:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NEMRC compatibility question

Hi everyone,

Has anyone bought a new computer recently that requires NEMRC?  If so, what
operating system did you use?  Have you run 64-bit systems with NEMRC?  Have
you run Windows System 7 without an XP Pro downgrade, in, for example, an XP
mode?

Thanks!

Sam
Guildhall T.C.