  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of TownClerk Guildhall
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 10:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PTTR question

Cheryl,

Do you fill out one clerk's section, as Wanda suggested, or did you handle
it some other way?

Thanks,

Sam

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Cheryl Moomey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I sometimes get a PTTR with two signature pages because they can't be at the
closing together.  I just attach it all together.

Cheryl Moomey
Town Clerk/Treasurer
Town of Essex
81 Main Street