Hi all,


We have two voter approved property tax exemptions that are coming to the
end of their 5 year approval and will need to go before the voters again in
March, 2011.  This is the first time I'm dealing with this issue.  Do they
need to petition to be included on the ballot?  Request placement from the
Council?  Council does it on its own?


Any advice would be appreciated!


Happy holidays, all.


Carol D


Carolyn S. Dawes

Barre City Clerk/Treasurer

6 North Main St.

PO Box 418

Barre, VT   05641

(802) 476-0242 phone

(802) 476-0264 fax