  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Morse
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 2:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Winter plowing

I'm wondering how other Towns handle plowing during the winter - do you hire
on extra "seasonal" people to help plow or do you "make do" with what you
have?  If you hire "seasonal" employees, have you had the problem of them in
turn filing for unemployment once it stops snowing?  Thanks.