Hi all,


We have two voter approved property tax exemptions that are coming to the end of their 5 year approval and will need to go before the voters again in March, 2011.  This is the first time I’m dealing with this issue.  Do they need to petition to be included on the ballot?  Request placement from the Council?  Council does it on its own?


Any advice would be appreciated!


Happy holidays, all.


Carol D


Carolyn S. Dawes

Barre City Clerk/Treasurer

6 North Main St.

PO Box 418

Barre, VT   05641

(802) 476-0242 phone

(802) 476-0264 fax