Thanks for the reminder.  The Grange hall is in the same situation.  I remind the Grange members to send a request to the Select board to include an article on the warning.
Marsha
Ryegate

--- On Fri, 12/17/10, Carol Dawes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Carol Dawes <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Voter approved property tax exemptions
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, December 17, 2010, 1:06 PM

Hi all,

We have two voter approved property tax exemptions that are coming to the end of their 5 year approval and will need to go before the voters again in March, 2011.  This is the first time I’m dealing with this issue.  Do they need to petition to be included on the ballot?  Request placement from the Council?  Council does it on its own?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Happy holidays, all.

Carol D

Carolyn S. Dawes