Cornwall has two full time employees that do the roads.  There are several guys who would work if we had a heavy storm, but other than that just the two.

Sue Johnson
Cornwall Town Clerk
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amy Morse
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 2:31 PM
  Subject: Winter plowing

  I'm wondering how other Towns handle plowing during the winter - do you hire on extra "seasonal" people to help plow or do you "make do" with what you have?  If you hire "seasonal" employees, have you had the problem of them in turn filing for unemployment once it stops snowing?  Thanks.

  __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5725 (20101222) __________

  http://www.eset.com