From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Al Duey
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 12:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Expanding Broadband in Vermont

If you are interested in learning about plans to expand high-speed Internet service (broadband) in Vermont then this event may be of interest to you.

Al Duey
Burke Planning Commission

Please join U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders and Rural Utilities Service Administrator Jonathan Adelstein for a Town Meeting on Broadband in Vermont.