I have Duplexed + Physioed several fem-pop bypass graft patients, at 6 month
intervals, for a year--most with synthetic CFA to above knee popliteal BPG's.
ABI and TBI data in some patients show fluccuating (mild to moderate up and
down index results) while PVR/PPG are most consistent. Considered the
obvious operartor dependent issues, but am confident in my consistency, and
am considering and searching for other explanations or experiences that may
offer explanation for ABI/TBI variation in f-p F/U's.  Also interested in any BPG
flow volume references/experience that others may have.