From: Coffman, Michael A. (HSC)
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: list of medical library journals

Good morning all,
I am looking to generate a list of "medical library" journals for use in some research. I have identified a list of journals using Ulrich's, but would also like to solicit suggestions from this list.
What journals do you think of as being a medical library journal? What journals do you look at publishing in or follow for professional development?

Thank you very much for your time and consideration

-Mike
Mike Coffman
Assistant Professor / Reference Librarian
Robert M. Bird Health Sciences Library
1000 Stanton L. Young Blvd. | PO Box 26901 | Oklahoma City, OK  73126-0901
Voice: 405.271-2285 x48752 | Fax: 405.271.3297 | email: [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>