From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Olson, Paula
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 1:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: Anesthesiology Clinics of NA--Urgent

I can't believe this is happening.  I have to leave in about an hour
because of a family emergency, and I have a physician who needs this
article ASAP.  Can anyone fill this for me now?  I can pay up to $25.
If you can fill, please email to:  [log in to unmask]

Malignant hyperthermia and myotonic disorders

Anesthesiol Clin North America.
<javascript:AL_get(this,%20'jour',%20'Anesthesiol%20Clin%20North%20Ameri
ca.');>  2002 Sep;20(3):623-664.

Thank you all.

Paula Olson, M.S.

Librarian

Delnor Hospital

300 Randall Rd.

Geneva, IL 60134

(630) 208-4299
Confidentiality and Disclaimer:

The information contained in this message and any attachments herein is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). It may be privileged information and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, the use of this information or its disclosure, copying, retention or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please inform the sender promptly by replying to the address in the "From" field and permanently delete this message from your computer. DHA does not warrant that this transmission is virus free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus. Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, UAE, www.dha.gov.ae