As I think many of you know, I am retiring from Battelle as of tomorrow, after nearly 21 years. It has been a pleasure to work with you all over the years. It has been interesting work. I am retiring from Battelle, not my profession just yet. The library is not closing and Melissa Gustafson will still be providing  services as a solo here in Seattle, in collaboration with our parent Knowledge Management group in Columbus, OH.

After January 1 my e-mail will be [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. I am retiring from Battelle, not my profession just yet. I will still be an MLA member and expect to be in Minneapolis.

Take care and Happy 2011!

Jan Schueller
Janette H. Schueller, MLS, AHIP
Coordinator, Battelle Library Seattle
Battelle Seattle Research Center
1100 Dexter Avenue North - Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98109-3598
(206) 528-3372; FAX (614) 458-0180

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Confidentiality Notice
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this communication or its substance is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please return to the sender and delete from your computer system.