From: chapters chapters <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 1:14 PM
Subject: EWB-USA Student Membership Renewal and Sign up
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Student Member of Engineers Without Borders-USA,

As you may already know, EWB-USA is transitioning to a new membership system
which will help us better track and communicate with our membership. With
this new system is the need for each student to sign up for membership
individually. In the past we asked chapters to submit an excel spreadsheet
(303 form) with their current roster and member information; those members
were then manually entered into our membership system at the national
office.

With the new system we are asking that each individual member renew or join
through the following link: http://www.ewb-usa.org/student-signup/ ;
students who do not sign up through the website will not show up as a member
of EWB-USA in our database.

Complete the application form making sure to fill in all required fields and
click the submit button. Upon hitting the submit button you will see a
notice about how to access the website.

Your membership is instantaneous. Please contact your Chapter Relations
Manager if you have any questions. If you have already renewed through the
website for this year then your member expiration date should be set to
December 31, 2011 and you can disregard this email.

Signing up will guarantee you access to the member only pages of our website
as well as the benefits of being a student member of EWB-USA.

Thank you for supporting community-driven development programs worldwide
through your membership with EWB-USA.

I look forward to working with you in the upcoming year,

Tracy Beavers

Chapter and Member Services Manager

Engineers Without Borders-USA

--