---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rosemary Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 2:53 PM
Subject: EWB-USA International Conference in Louisville, KY- March 24-26

  Dear EWB-USA Chapter Executive Board Members in the Northeast Region,

Please pass this information to all your chapter members.

As you know, the EWB-USA 2011 International
Conference<http://www.ewb-usa.org/conference/2011>,
in Louisville, KY, March 24-26, is just two months away, and we would love
to see you there! *Register
NOW<http://www.ewb-usa.org/conference/2011/registration>
*to get the best registration rates!

Are you one of EWB-USAís 25 closest chapters to Louisville? Click
here<http://www.ewb-usa.org/conference/2011/getting_to_louisville>to
find out!

This yearís conference theme is:

*Inspirational Engineering:*

*Empowering Global Communities through Transformative Leadership*

* *

There are a number of opportunities for your chapter to showcase how
*you*have empowered the communities you work with.

*CONFERENCE CHARRETTE
SESSIONS<http://www.ewb-usa.org/conference/2011/get_involved_now>
*

The EWB-USA 2011 International Conference Charrette Sessions will bring
together teams of experts from various disciplines to review projects
through a multidisciplinary lens and interactively create scenarios for
improved project value where previous challenges prevented successful
outcomes.

If your chapter has faced project challenges, send them to us and help
improve the EWB-USA project process through an interactive discussion with
expert panelists from various disciplines. Click
here<http://www.ewb-usa.org/conference/2011/conference_charrettes_sessions>for
more information.

*The deadline for charrette submissions is February 2, a little over a weekaway!
*

* *

*CHAPTER PROJECT
POSTERS<http://www.ewb-usa.org/conference/2011/get_involved_now>
*

On Saturday, March 26, chapters will have the opportunity to display and
present their project posters at the EWB-USA 2011 International Career Fair
and Exposition. This is a great chance to highlight your chaptersí hard work
as well as see what chapters from other regions are working on. If a chapter
is unable to have a representative attend the conference, their poster will
still be displayed in the Exhibition Hall. Guidelines for chapter project
posters can be found
here.<http://www.ewb-usa.org/conference/2011/chapter_project_posters>

This year, we are also inviting our Regional Leaderís to put together
regional posters. These posters will highlight your regional leadership,
events and chapters. Regional posters may follow the dimension and
positioning guidelines<http://www.ewb-usa.org/conference/2011/chapter_project_posters>of
the chapter project posters.

*PHOTO CONTEST <http://www.ewb-usa.org/conference/2011/get_involved_now>*

Chapters in your Region have travelled all over the world on EWB-USA
projects, and we want to see where youíve been! Chapters can enter
photographs that fall in either the *People* or *Projects* category. More
information is available
here.<http://www.ewb-usa.org/conference/2011/photo_contest>

*The deadline for all poster and photograph submittals is February 18, so
hurry! *

Once again, donít forget to *Register
NOW<http://www.regonline.com/ewb-usa2011>,
*because rates will go up March 1. Please forward this on to your chapter
and get excited to participate in Louisville!

We are looking forward to receiving your submittals, and seeing you in
Louisville!

Thanks,

--
Rosemary Powers