Seems like a good question for the IT folks on campus... see below

Henrie

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Q re webinar services
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:04:22 -0500
From: Audrey Homan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi everyone!

Quick question: has anyone hosted any webinars at UVM? If so, do you have any recommendations for a webinar service provider? I've been evaluating GotoWebinar, FuseMeeting, WebEx and GatherPlace, but I'd love to hear from someone who's done this before.

Thanks in advance,
Audrey

Audrey Homan
Support generalist, Tarrant Institute for Innovative Education
University of Vermont

Henrietta M Menzies, MSIN
HRS Learning Services Trainer

Phone 802.656.0630   Fax 802.656.3476

Human Resource Services: Trusted Partner . . . Smart Solutions

Stay Up-to-Date with the Latest HRS News!TwitterFacebook

The University of Vermont, Human Resource Services,  161-165 Billings Library, Burlington, VT 05405
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.