I looked into Bomgar originally, but got diverted by the SAA group and the fact that Simplehelp was already deployed, if not up to our security standards at the time.

I couldn't see much of a difference in functionality between the two and Simplehelp is literally $295.00 plus the cost of server support.  Bomgar is much much more expensive and is licensed in a way that makes it more expensive the more we use it.