There is content on that https page that uses an http URL.

Short workaround, use Firefox.  If what you are trying to use out of MyUVM is one of the growing list of apps that don't work so good with Firefox, you'll have to deal with clicking "No" in that security warning when every iota of your intuition wants to click "YES"

Or, you can try remove the offending channels from your MyUVM layout, but it appears that many of them do not allow removal.  The biggest offender are references to http://www.campuspipeline.com

On Jan 13, 2011, at 11:45 AM, Roger Bombardier Jr. wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> In spite of applying the standard remedy (enable mixed content) I’m still having a problem with my browser (IE) in the portal (myuvm.uvm.edu).
>
> I cannot get the security warning “Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely”
>
> Can someone point out what I’m missing?
> thanks,
> -Roger
>

> --
> Roger Bombardier Jr.
> Enterprise Information Technology Professional
> University of Vermont – ETS – Client Services
> Office (802) 656-7744
> For pressing issues: Cell (802) 922-0444
> Operating Hours: 08:00 – 16:30 M-F
>
> "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Andrew Hendrickson
CAS, IT Administrator
UVM, College of Arts & Sciences
438 College Street #402