Here at our new farm in North Pownal I find myself entirely without feeder
birds.  I put the feeder up in early fall and had several goldfinches stop
by and that was it.  The birds are here, they just aren't interested in the
feeder.   I've scattered seeds on top of the snow crust to no avail.  Even
more interesting the squirrels haven't found the feed either?  I can watch
the squirrels scampering around less than 50' away and have gone as far as
to lay a trail of seed from the edge of the meadow straight to my feeders.
Nothing!

Any suggestions welcome.

Mundi
N Pownal