From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of H Nicolay
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] Junco and Redpoll question

Thought you bird pros could answer: Do these species co-mingle? Need to
release one of each soon  - didn't know if I have to find separate Dark Eyed
Junco and Redpoll flocks. Thanks.

Helena Nicolay
Wildlife Rehabber

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.