From: Subject: Banning the Flag in America

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS

Vote NO on FOX to banning the flag in American classrooms!

VOTE !!!  This is disgusting, to put it politely.

Your help is needed.  This is just sickening.

Only 72% have voted on the FOX poll to NOT ban the flag in school and something like 21%

Voted YES, to ban it.  What is going on in this country?? Read below.

Fox is running a poll about whether the flag
 should be banned in schools in order not to inflame Hispanic students. The poll is being sandbagged by SEIU and we should mount a counter action if you agree with me that the flag should be taken down for no one.

Moveon.org, funded by George Soros, Organizing for America , and SEIU, "Service Employee International UNION", have been twittering today to go to Fox Poll and vote to BAN the Flag and right now it is still working (21%).

It's time to SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE PATRIOTS BELIEVE!!!

VOTE.........and then pass it along!