We are having a problem with our network. Thanks to people who replied that they could get in , and to Steve who sent the CDC's  IP address http://198.246.98.21/, which works, for assistance with trouble-shooting.

Jo-Anne Aspri, MLS | LIBRARY | Kent Hospital | 455 Toll Gate Road | Warwick, RI 02886  | 401.737.7010 x1309 | jaspri AT kentri.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aspri, Jo-Anne
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 1:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CDC website inaccessible??

Anyone else having connection problems? www.cdc.gov<http://www.cdc.gov>

Jo-Anne Aspri, MLS | LIBRARY | Kent Hospital | 455 Toll Gate Road | Warwick, RI 02886  | 401.737.7010 x1309 | jaspri AT kentri.org

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained in
this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify sender by reply e-mail and