From: Jeff Frolik <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 1:38 PM
Subject: next visitation day friday 2/25
To: Jeff Frolik <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask], Brian Matthew France <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], David Nicholas Artim <[log in to unmask]>, "Robert J. Dzieciol" <[log in to unmask]>, Joshua Charles Tyler <[log in to unmask]>, Christopher Palombini <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Anthony Maccarone <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Doug Dickey <[log in to unmask]>, Marnie Owen <[log in to unmask]>

All -

As a reminder, the next (second) admitted student visitation day (ASVD) will be this Friday (2/25).  I would like your organization (SWE, IEEE, ASME, EWB, TBP, XE) to have a member(s) come over to BILLINGS (Marsh Lounge) from 1030-1130 to talk with prospective students (as you might imagine, students want to talk to students).  I hope that representatives from ASCE, Baja and AERO will have folks by their projects in Votey to talk to tours as they pass (from 1000-1100).

If you showed up at Perkins last week, I apologize for my typo (see below).  Also, please note the time is shifting 30 minutes.

Thanks in advance for your participation for as students you are in the best position to relay what it is really like to be part of the School of Engineering and to attend UVM.  Note, the third ASVD won't be until after Spring Break (Monday, 3/21).

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions; otherwise, I'll see you (or your colleagues) on Friday.  Note: there will be snacks to spare!

- Frolik