  From:       James Montague <[log in to unmask]>

  To:         Sebastian Ventrone/Burlington/IBM@IBMUS

  Cc:         [log in to unmask]

  Date:       02/22/2011 02:06 PM

  Subject:    Re: Meeting Wednesday - delay to next week?

  Sent by:    [log in to unmask]

Hi all,

We will reschedule the meeting for next Wednesday at 7 pm. I hope to see
you all then. We will be talking about the oven in that meeting.

Best,
Jim

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 8:21 AM, Sebastian Ventrone <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Jim,, I believe the Oven group is meeting tomorrow. With the school
  vacation this week, I have a large family gathering tomorrow night
  at a BTV restaurant, so,, cannot attend, Can we shift this meeting to
  next
  Wednesday?

  regards,
  Sebastian Ventrone

  Senior Technical Staff Member
  CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
   IBM Microelectronics
   Phone: (802)-769-6118,  Fax: (802) 769-6206  Tieline: 8-446-6118
   E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com