But the question is where to take the pressure measurment...at the point
of the returning pulse (albiet retrograde) or when it returns to
antegrade.?

I take it at the point of the returning pulse.

Nicole Ball, BS, RVT
President for NNEVS
Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Vascular Lab
Rochester, NH
(w) 603-692-9981

Bill Schroedter <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
02/07/2011 10:55 AM
Please respond to
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: ABII question

Strongly agree. The directionality of flow at cuff deflation speaks to
vessel dominance in a relatively normal person, to the presence of tibial
disease in an abnormal person, and patency of the pedal arch in either.
All very useful information.

Bill Schroedter