I am putting together some ABI / Arterial QA info together and I am wondering if anyone knows of any journals on ABI with reference to cuff size (measuring width of ankle / arm to know what size cuff to use).  Also, when we do physiological waveforms we keep all the wavefoms the same size   (including the PPG), Is this the standard? Articles?

Thanks,

Nicole Ball, BS, RVT
President for NNEVS
Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Vascular Lab
Rochester, NH
(w) 603-692-9981

Go Green! Please consider the environment before printing this email.
This message and any included attachments are from Frisbie Memorial Hospital  and are intended only for the addressees. The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail. Thank you.