The best way is to just ignore Micah and his message which has nothing to do
with vascular ultrasound. He just wants another platform for his labor
issues. I don't know how he was able to get on Flownet in the first place,
but it should never have happened.

Steve Haracznak, Executive Director

Society for Vascular Ultrasound (SVU)

4601 Presidents Drive, Suite 260

Lanham, MD 20706-4831

Tel. 301-459-7550 / Fax: 301-459-5651

Website: www.svunet.org

SVU is the VOICE of the Vascular Ultrasound Profession since 1977

Make Plans Now to attend the 2011 SVU Annual Conference in Chicago, June
16-18, 2011

  _____