From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rajani
Motamarri
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 4:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new Lab

Hi everybody!

I am currently working in the imaging department, but will be moving to work
with the vascular surgeons in the next couple of months. We will be
establishing the vascular lab. Everyone at our site including the surgeons
is new to this. I would appreciate any input as to what is needed as far as
books, articles, manuals, or anything to follow when we start the lab. The
US machine we got is the GE Logiq. I do not know about the Vascular machine-
I mean which one they will be getting. Also what kind of table you would
suggest?  Any worksheets, templates for routine exams, protocols, policies,
maintaining standards......Oh! My mind is in a jumble mumble right now with
so many questions that keep popping every minute.

Please help.

Thank you!

XOXOXO

Taj