We exercise anyone with an ABI of .70 or greater.

Nicole Ball, BS, RVT
President for NNEVS
Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Vascular Lab
Rochester, NH
(w) 603-692-9981

Terry Zwakenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>

02/11/2011 09:31 AM
Please respond to
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Re: post ex testing

I think part of the question was how do you define "severe" disease.
Before duplex was as easily obtained as it is now my cutoff was 0.5 now it is 0.8 because I know at that point there is hemodynamically significant disease and the next question is where, and what needs to be done about it, both questions best answered by duplex.