We too have 3 Zonares. It takes a little getting used to especially if you’re coming from an IU22 or another  high end machine-not a lot of room for image improvement if you get a difficult patient. The zone technology takes almost all of the image manipulation out of your control- but they are super easy to use, very mobile, and the customer service is great. They are great for vascular. My girls complain a little about abdominal work, but it is better now that we have the C4. Do not get the C6 if your patient population is “healthy”

We also just purchased a reconditioned GE-P5 the color is dynamite! My girls hate the text, but, personally, I think all of the GE text is tricky. The text on the Zonare is very tech friendly. And lastly, and this is hardly stat of the art, but we use a SONOSITE MICROMAXX. It’s a good little machine for vascular.-Veins and Carotids. Visceral work is fine if your patients are thin, and by thin I mean emaciated  I like it, it’s a good little machine. Very reliable. Can’t remember when I’ve had it in for repair.

Best of luck, there are some great machines out there.