just like my kids  : )

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Doug
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 3:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SVU - Education Seminar @ the HIlton Crystal City

Silence works best.. The more responses he gets, the more attention he gets and that's what he wants.. Let's drop it, ignore him and move along....

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS),RPhS
*Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
*Global Vein Solutions
www.advancedusconsultants.com
321-231-2191
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2011, at 1:54 PM, "Wise, Carol" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Micah,
> What is it about NO do you not understand.    No, No, NO !
> We have our own issues on this forum,  and yours is not one of them.
>
> Go fight your battle somewhere else.  SVU does not have to answer to you for anything !
>

> Carol Wise, RN, RVT, RDCS
> Technical Director, Vascular Laboratory

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.