Amen!!!!!!!!

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Bill Beymer <[log in to unmask]>
To:
Sent:
Wed, Feb 23, 2011 17:43:17 GMT+00:00
Re: SVU - Education Seminar @ the HIlton Crystal City

Can we just let this go please? This gentleman has not responded in a long time, I think he got the message but many others continue to write rebuttals. I for one am tired of seeing these in my inbox. Why doesn't everyone just take a deep breath, count to 10 and then let's all get back to our important work and stop worrying about this? Just my opinion.