Nancy, at the risk of proloning the agony here, you're not entirely the victim. If you imply that people are stupid for finding and using solutions to the very real and not always avoidable ergonomic problems, some might call that a bit provocative.

And my remark about the panus sling around the tech's neck was humor, though pretty low to the ground I guess.

Don Ridgway

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet on behalf of Nancy Williams
Sent: Tue 2/8/2011 1:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Venous Reflux and ICAVL requirements

Thanks Doug. Flow net can be a little exasperating. The way some people jump all over a poor soul makes me crazy. I've actually contacted people offline and had people contact me off line because we are so  weary of the battering we sometimes take.  But it's ok, In addition to not using slings my mother never made me wear sunscreen so I've got a thick skinJ

Some of us take ourselves way to serious. It's about an exchange of information not a condemnation of practices and protocols and certainly not ideas. But different strokes I guess.