I was catching up on the archives, and the topic of how ARDMS should possibly
change the RVT credential to RDVS or something of the sort to include
Sonographer was a hot topic.  Obviously, nothing has happened.  Are are pro
change advocates still worried about how this will affect RVTs in the future?  I
find that as an RVT, we are paid higher than most of the credentialed techs.  I
don't really have an issue with the change, but will miss the fact that we do
more than just sonography...

Kay Yost RVT
Star Valley Medical Center
Somewhere behind a mountain in Wyoming