"At our place in San Diego, we used to get paid five bucks an hour less than the general US techs."
   When I went up to OC, my pay went up 8 bucks leaving SD- was that 14 yrs ago?

"Though of course we do more exalted work and thinking than they do. Of course. "
    Such a retiring, demure statement, ha ha he he
I, of course, will always give them the belly scans in lieu of the leg work.
Such as we are all "partners in investigation" and injury.

Don Ridgway