Matt
I'll preface this by reminding you of the respect I have for you, BUT... If you are rarely standing patients to elicit reflux, I would maintain you are not identifying it all.  I suppose "rarely" is a subjective term however, in my experience in Phlebology ultrasound, even if there is obvious supine/modest tberg reflux, there is covert additional pathology not recognized until standing.. either an direct or indirect perforator, accessory tributary, giacomini vein etc etc

Regards

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS),RPhS
*Advanced Ultrasound Consultants