Could someone please settle a dispute?  (I could look it up, but it is more fun to hear from everyone!)

Do perforator veins have an accompanying artery?

I say no, but am outnumbered by my colleagues!

Thanks,  BL

Barbara Lemon, RVT RDMS

Vascular Lab Coordinator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.