From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barb Lemon
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 2:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AAA screening

What is the code for the AAA one time Medicare screening exam?  What are appropriate indications, or is it just done as part of Medicare enrollment?
What type of protocol do most people follow for this, full aorta duplex or just prox mid distal measurements?
I suddenly have a cardiologist gone wild over these and have 10 ordered in the next few days!

Barbara Lemon, RVT RDMS
Vascular Lab Coordinator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.