From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew
Bebry
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 4:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Vascular machine

Zonare.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 1:52 AM, Rajani Motamarri <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

Hello everybody

 I would like to know some info about current state of the art vascular
machines that are in the market. Our manager requested me to get some
input from you experienced guys.

Thank you.

Taj
--- On Wed, 2/16/11, David Parlato <[log in to unmask]>