I have a per diem Vascular Sonographer position posted.  We are looking
for coverage for day shifts every weekend and some scattered weekday
shifts.  We anticipate having 40-60 hours per pay period available.
Please refer to the website for details.  It is job # 1777 and is listed
in the CNA/MA/Clinical Techs category.

http://www.scripps.org/about-us__careers__search-jobs

Please feel free to contact me off Flownet if you have any questions.

Lesley Alstrand
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail or any of its attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sending individual or entity by e-mail and permanently delete the original e-mail and attachment(s) from your computer system. Thank you for your cooperation.