Andy, You should charge by the hour. It should take 45 mins for the GSV ablation without stabs avulsion per leg.

Denise Levy

cell 408-391-0837
Saratoga, CA
Ultrasound Professional Credentials
RDMS, RVT
Transcranial Doppler
MISS Group, San Jose, CA
408-391-0837
Skype denisevascular1

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Andrew Bebry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I would like to find out what a fair rate of compensation is for performing sonography during a laser vein ablation procedure for a doctor that just started doing that procedure.  There is usually one case booked at a time which causes me to lose the entire afternoon of work with anyone else.  I have heard the payment ranges from $75.00 to $100.00 here on Long Island.  Please let me know. If you wish, please contact me on my personal email at [log in to unmask].  Thank you.  Andy To unsubscribe or search other topics on UVM Flownet link to: http://list.uvm.edu/archives/uvmflownet.html