My HEARTfelt wish for all...... May your HEART be HAPPY and HEALTHY this year!
See RED today!

From: Lisa Mekenas <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, February 4, 2011 9:32:27 AM
Subject: Red Dress Day

I’m seeing red at my clinic!! This is the day I use to remind my fellow employees as well as patients that Women cardiovascular health is on the up swing and we all, men too,

need to be aware of it. My sister had a heart attack (she is only 2 yr older than me) last year and waited 3 days to go in—she was “busy”! She has since lost 70 lbs-(I hate her)

and walks daily (of course she is retired now)It can happen closer to home than you think. I love my diabetic friends and co-workers and don’t want them as my patients.

It’s our profession, make it your passion today! Give alittle Cardiovascular love today.

Lisa

Gorilla theory: the harder you beat your chest, the bigger the bruise.