Hi everybody!
I am currently working in the imaging department, but will be moving to work with the vascular surgeons in the next couple of months. We will be establishing the vascular lab. Everyone at our site including the surgeons is new to this. I would appreciate any input as to what is needed as far as books, articles, manuals, or anything to follow when we start the lab. The US machine we got is the GE Logiq. I do not know about the Vascular machine- I mean which one they will be getting. Also what kind of table you would suggest?  Any worksheets, templates for routine exams, protocols, policies, maintaining standards......Oh! My mind is in a jumble mumble right now with so many questions that keep popping every minute.
Please help.
Thank you!
XOXOXO
Taj