From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann Marie Kupinski
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 4:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: new Lab

HI,

I’d recommend checking out Davies Publishing as they have a Vascular Lab Policy & Procedure manual.  It is not cheap but it has a lot of the essentials you mentioned.  It is a good place to start as you can customize this and print your policy and procedure manual.  The SVU website, www.svunet.org,  has protocol info/practice standards.  Of course www.icavl.org has all the testing standards which should be followed.

There are a lot of good textbooks out there.  You could start on the SVU website again for some publication info.  Don’t get a cheap exam table.  Get something that is height adjustable.  Take a look at some of the ads in the journals and also some of the folks that specialize in ergonomics.

This should get you some good starting material.

Ann Marie