Hi, Where are you located? Do you have a peripheral segmental machine. I see the GE Logic,, great vascular machine. Logic 9 ? Would be happy to help you. I am in the San Jose area.
I work for 2 different private office vascular groups with all studies and arterial segmentals.
We have plenty of worksheets as well. Also use flownet.. great group of experts.
Welcome to the area. It is fun..

Denise Levy

cell 408-391-0837
Saratoga, CA