From: Case, Susan <[log in to unmask]>
To: UVMFLOWNET <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Feb 7, 2011 11:46 am
Subject: Venous Reflux and ICAVL requirements

I am trying to find our how people are doing venous reflux exams these days. The ICAVL mandates that patients must be sitting or standing to perform the studies. Does anyone have any suggestions that do not necessitate purchasing new equipment?

Susan Case RDMS/RVT
Noninvasive Vascular Lab
Summa Health System