I also appologize if this was talked about recently and seems redundant...  :(

MelaniePChurch

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:52:39 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Have I gone crazy??
To: [log in to unmask]

Hey there Flow-Netters...
I am in a debate that has lasted for about 1 year regarding the use of Treadmill Excerise to assess Peripheral Arterial Disease...  According to the Physician that reads my studies, he believes that the "only" time that a Exercise Protocol should be used is when there is a question of Popliteal Entrapment.  Can someone please shoot me some articles or your protocols for Segmentals with Exercise so that I have evidence that this is not the case...
Thanks
Melanie Church RVS

MelaniePChurch